- Clinton Slams FBI’s Way of Announcing Email Review as ‘Unprecedented’ and ‘Deeply Troubling’
- DOJ Objected to FBI Disclosure of New Steps in Clinton Probe, Sources Say
- Michelle Obama: 'Beyond Proud' at US Navy Submarine Ceremony
- Biden Gets Worked Up Slamming Trump's Tweeting Habits
- Canadian PM Resumes Flight to Belgium After Plane Returns
- US Orders Families of Consulate Workers in Istanbul to Leave
- Toxicology Report Shows Jose Fernandez Drunk, Had Cocaine in His System
- Police: Uber Driver Kidnapped, Assaulted Passenger
- North Carolina Police Say 12-Year-Old Shot, Killed on Porch
- Student Accused of Putting Bleach in Pregnant Woman's Water
- Ohio School Apologizes for Trail of Tears Banner
- Girl Killed When Dragged, Struck by School Bus
- What We Know About the FBI's Latest Review of Clinton's Emails
- ANALYSIS: Confluence of Scandals Upends Final Dash for White House
- Shift in the Electorate's Makeup Tightens Presidential Race in Latest Tracking Poll
- 7 of the Most Controversial Lines of the 2016 Election
- Activists Split as Clinton Makes Push for Black Millennials
- Donald Trump Says Clinton Has 'Nobody to Blame But Herself'
- Clinton Camp Slams FBI Director for 'Light on Facts, Heavy on Innuendo' Letter on Email Probe
- WATCH: Colorado Governor Hops on the Election Cycle
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton Tactics Compared to Medieval Joust
- WATCH: Off-Road Racers Hope Trump Crosses the Finish Line in First
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 04:33 PM PDT
She also blasted Donald Trump for "trying to confuse" people about the issue.
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 10:21 AM PDT
DOJ officials made concerns "abundantly clear," source says.
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 05:39 PM PDT
First lady Michelle Obama says she is "beyond proud" to be part of the commissioning ceremony for the U.S. Navy attack submarine named for her home state of Illinois
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 01:44 PM PDT
Vice President Biden says Trump has made the presidential campaign "so crude."
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 08:21 PM PDT
Justin Trudeau's plane returned to Ottawa late Saturday shortly after taking off
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 07:31 PM PDT
Numerous threats have raised security concerns about the city.
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 06:50 PM PDT
It's not yet clear who was driving the boat at time of fatal crash.
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 07:32 PM PDT
Driver is facing kidnapping and assault charges.
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 08:57 AM PDT
Police in North Carolina say a 12-year-old girl was shot and killed and a 3-year-old boy critically wounded as they sat on the porch of a home
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 09:18 AM PDT
Authorities say a Pennsylvania university student accused of having put bleach in his pregnant girlfriend's water in an attempt to harm her fetus has been charged with attempted murder
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 03:27 PM PDT
School blames "ignorance" and apologizes for banner.
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 05:29 AM PDT
State police in Massachusetts say a 9-year-old girl has been killed when she was dragged by a school bus and then struck by it as she was getting off
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 08:15 AM PDT
The FBI "has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent."
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 05:03 AM PDT
FBI letter raises far more questions than it answers.
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 10:33 AM PDT
It's a tale of two electorates in the ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll.
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 03:48 AM PDT
Some of the controversial lines of the election, going back to the primaries.
Posted: 28 Oct 2016 01:13 PM PDT
Some young black voters who had their doubts about Hillary Clinton are coming around to support her
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 02:44 PM PDT
The Republican nominee is attacking Anthony Weiner for his part in the email controversy.
Posted: 29 Oct 2016 11:08 AM PDT
Hillary Clinton's senior campaign staff on Saturday blasted FBI Director James Comey for issuing a letter that was 'short on facts, long on innuendo' about the agency's review of fresh emails connected to the probe of the former secretary of state's use of a private server. Twenty-four hours after Comey sent the letter to congressional leaders, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta said, "The more explanation that comes out the more overblown it all seems." The campaign staff renewed their call for the FBI director to release all information connected to the fresh emails that are under review. Podesta said Comey's letter on Friday gave so little information or context that it played into the hands of Republican congressional leaders eager to hurt Clinton in the run-up to the Nov. 8 election. "This is exactly the problem that Director Comey has created sending this letter," Podesta said. "By providing selective information he’s allowed partisans to distort and exaggerate to inflict...
Posted: 27 Oct 2016 10:27 AM PDT
After helping develop over 1,000 miles of bike trails as the mayor of Denver, Gov. John Hickenlooper of Colorado was eager to talk politics and take a ride on ABC News' Election Cycle.
Posted: 24 Oct 2016 09:57 AM PDT
While Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump exchange blows in the public arena, two knights of different genders squared off in a unique matchup at the Saint Louis Renaissance Festival.
Posted: 21 Oct 2016 06:00 AM PDT
Hundreds gathered for one of the nation's largest Powder Puff off-road races in the country, located just a few miles from Barstow, CA. Most of the spectators and racers are cheering for Donald Trump as the presidential race nears the finish line.
|You are subscribed to email updates from ABC News: Top Stories. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|