- Self-Driving Cars Gain Powerful Ally: The Government
- Bits: Daily Report: Regulators Catching Up With Driverless Cars
- An English Soccer Club Turns Fantasy Sports Into Reality
- Cellphone Alerts Used in New York to Search for Bombing Suspect
- Carmen Busquets, Fashion E-Commerce’s Fairy Godmother
- Advertising: Adblock Plus, Created to Protect Users From Ads, Instead Opens the Door
Posted: 19 Sep 2016 06:14 PM PDT
New federal guidelines make it clear that, while the government will provide oversight, it wants to encourage the development of autonomous vehicles.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 08:39 AM PDT
The Transportation Department issued detailed guidelines for safety expectations and the role of state regulations for driverless and semiautonomous cars.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 07:29 AM PDT
United London F.C., which plays in the 12th tier of England's soccer pyramid, lets its fans set the team's lineup each week.
Posted: 19 Sep 2016 04:47 PM PDT
It is believed to be the first such deployment of the nation's Wireless Emergency Alerts system: An electronic wanted poster was sent out for Ahmad Khan Rahami, who was wanted in the weekend attack.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 03:28 AM PDT
The investor behind Net-a-Porter, Farfetch and others has unveiled a personal website so start-ups seeking investment "know where to go."
Posted: 18 Sep 2016 04:44 PM PDT
With its new platform, an automated online service, the company will allow more websites to place ads in front of users.
|You are subscribed to email updates from NYT > Technology. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|