- Samsung, Stung by Galaxy Note Failure, Recalls Washing Machines
- How LinkedIn Drove a Wedge Between Microsoft and Salesforce
- Farhad’s and Mike’s Week in Tech: Gaming as Prophylaxis to Elections
- Technophoria: New Item on the College Admission Checklist: LinkedIn Profile
- ‘We Almost Have Riots’: Tensions Flare in Silicon Valley Over Growth
- Elon Musk Says SpaceX Rocket Launches Might Resume Next Month
- Giving Special Section: For Today’s Giver, ‘Robo-Advisers’ Streamline Philanthropy
- Tesla’s Bid for SolarCity Gets Support From Shareholder Adviser
- Tech Tip: A Formula for Easier-to-Read Excel Work Sheets
- Bits: Daily Report: Vote Hacking
- Memes, Myself and I: The Internet Lets Us All Run the Campaign
- Giving Special Section: Philanthropy in Silicon Valley: Big Bets on Big Ideas
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 01:33 PM PDT
A recall of 2.8 million washing machines in the United States exceeds the 1.9 million Galaxy Note smartphones recalled last month.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 06:42 AM PDT
Once so close they flirted with a merger, the software giants became archrivals when they realized the value of the data amassed by social networks.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 06:30 AM PDT
Mike is a medieval witch hunter, as Farhad retreats into Mario. Microsoft's grab for Slack's lunch is discussed. And Amazon could do better at inspiring shopping.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 02:00 AM PDT
Social media experts are advising high school seniors to create professional profiles on LinkedIn and draw them to the attention of college admissions officers.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 05:30 PM PDT
As the region has become more congested and expensive, there are growing demands to rein in the physical space that many technologists call home.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 02:23 PM PDT
The chief executive of SpaceX outlined some details of what caused a rocket explosion in September.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 01:15 PM PDT
A new wave of digital platforms that automate and streamline the donation process do much of the work for those looking to give by screening thousands of charities.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 12:54 PM PDT
The backing of Institutional Shareholder Services could sway Tesla shareholders because the firm's recommendations carry great weight among mutual funds.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 11:20 AM PDT
Adding color or a shade of gray to every other row in your spreadsheet can help your eyes focus better on the information.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 11:05 AM PDT
With four days to go to the elections, the possibility of hackers prancing into the voting mechanisms is foremost on federal and state officials' minds.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 10:24 AM PDT
In the social media age, voters wield some powerful weapons with their memes.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 10:49 AM PDT
East Coast donors make traditional gifts, a consultant says, but West Coast technology company founders focus on social benefits and scalability.
|You are subscribed to email updates from NYT > Technology. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|