- Hillary Clinton Appears to Gain Late Momentum on Surge of Latino Voters
- Presidential Election: High Early Turnout Among Latino Voters Could Mean Trouble for Donald Trump
- Criticized by Candidates, Comey Has Tense Days Ahead After Election
- Tense Senate Tussle in New Hampshire Illustrates Murky Finish Line
- The Closer: Michelle Obama
- A Hip-Hop Political Rally, Starring Beyoncé, Jay Z (and Hillary Clinton)
- Hillary Revels in the Rain
- In 1 Unscripted Moment, Hillary Clinton Finds Joy in the Rain
- Forget the Cost to the Candidates. This Campaign’s Cost America More.
- Hillary Clinton and the Return of the (Unbaked) Cookies
- How to Satirize This Election? Even the Onion Is Having Trouble
- Ruling Preserves Voting Rights for Thousands in North Carolina
- After High-Profile Shootings, Blacks Seek Prosecutor Seats
- Facing Death, Brooklyn District Attorney Spoke of Doing What ‘Is Right’
- Public Sacrifice: How to Fix a Retirement Plan at a School or Nonprofit
- Push to Give Marcos a Philippine Hero’s Burial Finds an Ally in Duterte
- Another Philippine Mayor Accused of Drug Crimes by Duterte Is Killed
- Pushing That Crosswalk Button May Make You Feel Better, but …
- Diary of a New York City Marathon, Now With a Finishing Kick
- Gentrification Protesters in Los Angeles Target Art Galleries
- Beyoncé’s True Political Statement This Week? It Wasn’t at a Clinton Rally
- South Koreans ‘Ashamed’ Over Leader’s Secretive Adviser
- ‘The Crown’ Episodes 1 and 2: Stiff Lips, Warm Heart
- Green-Wood Cemetery, Where Presidential Aspirants Enjoy an Afterlife
- Snapshot: Molly Ringwald Has Advice to Give and a Role to Match
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 02:33 PM PDT
Hillary Clinton sought to galvanize Latino voters on Saturday, as early voting signaled their turnout was swelling in states that Donald J. Trump needs to win.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 10:53 AM PDT
Hillary Clinton and Donald J. Trump will both campaign in Florida, where early voting ends in some counties on Saturday.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 08:43 AM PDT
Despite the controversy that has entangled the F.B.I. in presidential politics, its director, James B. Comey, has no plans to leave office, colleagues say.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 09:52 AM PDT
A state that once seemed promising for Democrats in their bid to take back the Senate is now seeing a fight for every vote.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 02:00 AM PDT
Dismissed early on by critics, the first lady has evolved into a powerful presence on the campaign trail.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 09:03 PM PDT
To the cheers of thousands, top artists headlined a Cleveland event to urge millennial and African-American voters to go to the polls on Tuesday.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 01:39 PM PDT
Nearing the end of a grueling presidential campaign, Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee, cut short a speech on Saturday in Florida because of a sudden rain shower. But she didn't let the water spoil the party.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 02:23 PM PDT
Days from the end of a grueling presidential contest, Mrs. Clinton relinquished her script at a Florida rally.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 10:28 AM PDT
Regardless of who wins the presidency, a brutal election battle has left the nation's image tarnished, in the eyes of its own people and the world.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 10:10 AM PDT
"I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies," Mrs. Clinton once said, to her regret, as her husband ran for president. Now the line is back.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 08:35 AM PDT
The 2016 presidential campaign, with its unsavory issues and unpopular candidates, has proved challenging to the staff of the satirical website The Onion.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 08:31 PM PDT
A federal judge, rejecting a challenge by Republican operatives, prohibited three counties from revoking registrations just before the presidential election.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 09:05 AM PDT
Black lawyers, racial justice groups and liberal donors, led by the hedge fund billionaire George Soros, are combining forces to try to propel more African-American district attorneys into office.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 02:46 PM PDT
In his last interview, Ken Thompson, who died last month at 50, described his proudest accomplishments and a desire to reform "fundamentally unfair" aspects of the criminal justice system.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 07:22 AM PDT
Plans known as 403(b)'s often have mediocre investment choices and high fees; here are some ways to do something about it.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 06:15 AM PDT
Ties, possibly financial, between President Rodrigo Duterte and the family of the dictator Ferdinand E. Marcos have raised questions of motives.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 06:24 AM PDT
Rolando Espinosa Sr., the mayor of Albuera, was killed in his jail cell in the central Philippines, in what the police called a "firefight."
Posted: 27 Oct 2016 05:57 AM PDT
Some buttons, such as the door-close button on an elevator, are mere artifices — placebos that promote an illusion of control but in reality do not work.
Posted: 03 Nov 2016 01:13 PM PDT
A 2012 examination of the route, published in one-mile increments, was truncated by Hurricane Sandy. The writer returns, four years later, for the final two miles (and 385 yards).
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 03:00 AM PDT
Spray paint and hurled bottles draw the notice of the police as a neighborhood's Mexican-American residents fear being displaced.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 12:39 PM PDT
The pop star's appearance with the Dixie Chicks at the Country Music Association Awards was powerful — and sly.
Posted: 05 Nov 2016 08:30 AM PDT
Many are infuriated by the notion that President Park Geun-hye has been in thrall for decades to a family of religious charlatans.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 06:47 AM PDT
The triumph of the first two episodes of "The Crown" is its unerring emotional focus. It finds the heart in every scene.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 06:07 PM PDT
Green-Wood Cemetery in Brooklyn will pay tribute to those who tried but failed to make it to the White House with a tour of graves of also-rans.
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 07:00 AM PDT
The actress talks about preparing for the stage version of "Terms of Endearment" and about her penchant for giving advice.
|You are subscribed to email updates from NYT > Home Page. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|