- Thousands Across the US Protest Trump's Presidential Victory
- Tears, Anguish, Devastation for Many Female Clinton Voters
- 5 Shot in Downtown Seattle, Gunman at Large
- Japan Says Prime Minister Abe to Meet With Trump Next Week
- Muslim Ban Statement Disappears From Trump Website
- Trump to Receive Same Daily Intel Brief as Obama
- New Hampshire Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte Loses to Democrat Maggie Hassan
- Marine Fighter Jets Collide off San Diego, Pilots Safe
- Election Victory Won't Shield Trump From Legal Woes
- Paul Ryan Calls Trump's Win the Most 'Incredible Political Feat'
- Stunned Mexico Ponders New Relationship With US
- Husband and Wife ID'd as 2nd, 3rd Bodies Found on SC Property
- WATCH: Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, President Obama React to 2016 Election Results
- WATCH: Obama 'Rooting' for Trump's Success in Uniting Country
- WATCH: Hillary Clinton Publicly Concedes: 'This Is Painful and It Will Be for a Long Time'
- WATCH: ANALYSIS: Donald Trump Shakes Nation With Challenge to Its Foundation
- WATCH: Markets React to Donald Trump's Victory
- WATCH: How Did Election Polls Miss the Mark?
- WATCH: World Leaders, Vladimir Putin React to Donald Trump's Victory
- WATCH: Looking Ahead to a Donald Trump Presidency
- 5 Missteps That May Have Doomed Hillary Clinton
- Clinton's Progress Trying to 'Shatter That Highest, Hardest Glass Ceiling'
- Huge Margin Among Working-Class Whites Lifts Trump
- How Trump's Electoral College Victory May Not Be a Mandate
- Obama 'Rooting' for Trump's Success in Uniting Country
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 10:33 PM PST
Protests across the country the day after the election.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 05:58 PM PST
Women who supported Hillary Clinton are describing feelings of shock, anger and devastation over Donald Trump's victory
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 10:19 PM PST
Two of the victims were critically injured.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 10:38 PM PST
A Japanese official says Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will meet with U.S. President-elect Donald Trump next week
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 07:33 PM PST
A statement where Trump called for a ban on Muslims disappeared from his website
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 02:50 PM PST
The president-elect can ask to receive a daily brief at his discretion.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 03:32 PM PST
The photo finish led to the incumbent conceding late Wednesday afternoon.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 03:28 PM PST
Ejected pilot recovered in the ocean, officials say.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 06:13 PM PST
President-elect scheduled to take oath in court before he takes oath of office.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 01:23 PM PST
The House speaker also said Trump "earned a mandate" from voters.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 09:26 AM PST
Mexico has begun carefully laying the groundwork for a relationship with a new U.S. leader who campaigned against its citizens and threatened to wreak havoc with its economy
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 01:54 PM PST
The couple, 25 and 29 years old, were both killed by gunshot wounds.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 04:38 PM PST
Here's how it all played out from President-elect Donald Trump's victory speech through the next morning.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 11:28 AM PST
President Obama today said he is ready to welcome president-elect Donald Trump to the White House Thursday to ensure a "successful transition between our presidencies."
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 09:30 AM PST
Hillary Clinton formally and publicly conceded to Donald Trump this morning after an upset defeat in the presidential election.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 10:56 AM PST
The Trump wave that materialized Tuesday night was not predicted beforehand, but it was no accident.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 07:01 AM PST
ABC News' Rebecca Jarvis reports from Wall Street on the economic uncertainty after Trump's presidential victory.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 10:57 AM PST
Nearly all polls reported a slight lead for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 08:27 AM PST
Putin was one of the first world leaders to congratulate Trump on his victory in the 2016 presidential election.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 09:18 AM PST
ABC News' Terry Moran and Brian Ross and analysts Stephanie Cutter, Alex Castellanos and Kristen Soltis-Anderson on what Trump's election means for the Supreme Court and more.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 02:22 PM PST
Few expected Clinton to lose, and yet it happened.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 10:52 AM PST
She publicly conceded to Donald Trump this morning.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 06:52 AM PST
Working class whites vented their economic and cultural frustration.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 03:25 PM PST
Clinton's lead in the popular vote prevents GOP from claiming a referendum.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 12:09 PM PST
President Obama reacts to news of Donald Trump's shocking victory.
|You are subscribed to email updates from ABC News: Top Stories. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|