- 'Unprecedented' Rift Among Republicans Puts Party's Survival in Limbo, Experts Say
- Obama on Lewd Trump Tape: 'That's Not Right'
- Eric Trump: 'Alpha Personalities' Sometimes Engage in 'Locker Room Talk'
- Obama to Consider 'Proportional' Response to Russian Hacking
- Trump’s Debate Talk Defies Evidence Tying Russia to Hacks
- US Considering Retaliation for Missile Firing at Navy Ship
- Al Gore: Trump Would Create a 'Climate Catastrophe' in US
- Unarmed Man Shot by Police Had PCP in His System: Autopsy
- Aide: Christie Grew Angry as Word of Bridge Scandal Emerged
- 1 Dead After Small Plane Crashes in Connecticut: Officials
- Police: Boy Made Clown-Related Threat to 'Shoot Up' School
- Obama Sets Goal to Send Humans to Mars by 2030s
- 'The Game Is Over': Italy Halts Rome Bid for 2024 Olympics
- How Hillary's State Dept. Gave Special Attention to 'Friends of Bill' After Haiti Quake
- Under Hillary Clinton, US Officials Asked Haitians, Do You Like Bill?
- In Haiti, a Factory Where Big Money, State Department and the Clintons Meet
- Matthew-Related Death Toll Jumps to 17 in NC
- The Town in North Carolina Still Underwater After Hurricane Matthew
- Man Fatally Shot by NC Highway Patrol Sgt. During Flood Rescue
- The Note: 28 Days Until Election Day
- Chris Christie Slams Trump's Remarks About Women as 'Indefensible'
- Trump Goes on Tirade Against Paul Ryan, 'Disloyal' Republicans
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 02:12 PM PDT
Political scientists and strategists weigh in.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 04:29 PM PDT
The president was campaigning for Hillary Clinton in North Carolina
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 03:19 PM PDT
Comes after the 2005 recording of his dad was released.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 01:08 PM PDT
U.S. intelligence officials say Russia is responsible for recent hacks in U.S.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 03:18 PM PDT
"Maybe there is no hacking," Trump said during the debate.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 12:21 PM PDT
Two missiles fell short of the USS Mason and landed in the sea.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 05:27 PM PDT
The former VP made his first campaign appearance for Clinton on Tuesday.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 07:37 PM PDT
Medical examiner's report shows Terence Crutcher, the unarmed black man in Tulsa fatally shot by a white police officer, had PCP in his system at time of shooting.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 03:40 PM PDT
A former aide to Republican Gov. Chris Christie and the Port Authority police union's top cop have taken the stand at the trial of two former Christie allies charged in the George Washington Bridge lane-closing case
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 05:11 PM PDT
One other passenger was taken to an area hospital, officials said.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 11:24 AM PDT
Police say a 12-year-old boy has been arrested for making a clown-related threat on social media to "shoot up" an Ohio school
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 09:49 AM PDT
Humans could be on the Red Planet by at least 2030.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 11:02 AM PDT
Italy suspended Rome's bid for the 2024 Olympics on Tuesday, forced to pull the plug because of the staunch opposition of the city's mayor
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 04:54 PM PDT
With offers to help pouring in, officials noted who was friend of the Clintons.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 11:50 AM PDT
Emails show polling included question about former president’s popularity.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 11:14 AM PDT
Expert: Earthquake reconstruction failed to build Haiti "back better."
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 02:51 PM PDT
"Too many people have died," the governor said this morning.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 11:45 AM PDT
Lumberton, North Carolina, remains entirely submerged.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 03:24 PM PDT
The shooting took place in Lumberton, a town submerged by the deadly flooding.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 03:19 PM PDT
COUNTDOWN TO ELECTION DAY: 28 days Reporter's Notebook: In the Eye of the Trump Firestorm. It started on a Friday afternoon. The debate was two days away and Donald Trump was supposed to travel to Wisconsin the next day for an appearance at the Elkhorn Fall Fest. The press was excited for fried fair food. But that fateful afternoon everything changed. ABC’s CANDACE SMITH offers an inside look from the campaign trail with the Trump campaign: http://abcn.ws/2dJ8fOr NJ Gov. Chris Christie Slams Donald Trump's 2005 Remarks About Women as 'Completely Indefensible.' New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, one of Donald Trump’s staunchest advocates, denounced Trump’s lewd comments about women in a leaked 2005 tape, saying he was with Trump when the video surfaced, writes ABC’s MORGAN WINSOR. “Let’s be really clear. It is completely indefensible,” Christie told Craig Carton on WFAN radio this morning when asked about the comments. “I won’t defend it and haven’t defended it. That kind of talk and...
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 09:22 AM PDT
The New Jersey governor made the comments while co-hosting on WFAN.
Posted: 11 Oct 2016 09:33 AM PDT
Trump tweeted this morning that "the shackles have been taken off me."
|You are subscribed to email updates from ABC News: Top Stories. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|