- 'Medical Tattoos' Help Hide Surgical Scars
- What Does Bipolar Mania Look and Feel Like?
- Drug-Resistant Germs Thrive in America's Corroding Water Systems
- The 'Love Hormone' May Quiet Tinnitus
- Heavy Drinking Can Harm the Aging Brain
- Health Highlights: Sept. 22, 2016
Posted: 23 Sep 2016 11:15 AM PDT
Pigments can restore more natural appearance that patients are happy with, study finds
Posted: 23 Sep 2016 08:51 AM PDT
How to recognize the symptoms of bipolar mania.
Posted: 23 Sep 2016 07:15 AM PDT
Bacteria found in plumbing may sicken thousands each year, study suggests
Posted: 22 Sep 2016 05:15 PM PDT
Small, preliminary study suggests oxytocin might ease 'ringing in the ears'
Posted: 22 Sep 2016 03:15 PM PDT
Study supports notion that the habit is toxic to brain cells, slows mental abilities
Posted: 22 Sep 2016 05:15 AM PDT
Blue Bell Recalls Cookie Dough Ice Cream
|You are subscribed to email updates from WebMD Health. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|