- An elite washer with so-so cleaning power video - CNET
- Here's how to beam up Facebook's new Star Trek reaction faces - CNET
- Hillary Clinton takes to Facebook to discuss sexism, critics' claims that she's 'cold' - CNET
- Lightweighting: Taking carbon-fiber wheels mainstream - Roadshow
- Honda teases Civic Hatch for Paris, even though it already debuted - Roadshow
- Space nebula looks like Star Trek's USS Enterprise, says NASA - CNET
- 15(ish) times we were confused by a Star Trek episode - CNET
- The iPhone 7 offers IP67 dust and water protection. What does that mean? - CNET
- Planning on using an old case with the iPhone 7? Nope. - CNET
- Great work, everyone: Average fuel economy drops back down in August - Roadshow
- Satan's swimming hole? Russian river mysteriously turns blood red - CNET
- iPhone 7 storage options: Why 32 GB is likely not enough - CNET
- Airbnb introduces policy to combat discrimination - CNET
- Listen to the original Star Wars soundtrack on Death Star vinyl - CNET
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 7 gets put on no-fly list in Australia - CNET
- The best ways to sell or trade in your Apple Watch - CNET
- Alexa makes her way to mobile, Pokemon Go Plus arrives next week - CNET
- How to preorder the iPhone 7 - CNET
- Working Star Trek 'Next Gen' combadge beams onto your chest - CNET
- Play Pokemon Go in a new way next week with this device video - CNET
- Sennheiser is ready for the iPhone 7's wireless future (with a 3.5mm cable, just in case) - CNET
Posted: 06 Sep 2016 01:18 PM PDT
Kenmore's Elite 41582 washer doesn't exactly excite, but it gets the job done.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 12:59 PM PDT
To honor the classic show's 50th anniversary, you might be seeing Trek-related icons when you like a Facebook post. Then again, you might not.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 01:19 PM PDT
The Democratic nominee for president offers a rare glimpse of herself on the popular "Humans of New York" Facebook page.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 12:49 PM PDT
In the quest to improve automotive efficiency and performance, Carbon Revolution says the solution is carbon-fiber wheels.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 12:47 PM PDT
They seem to assume we can't remember things that happened four weeks ago.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 12:42 PM PDT
NASA's Spitzer telescope spots a pair of starships in a beautiful set of nebulae.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 12:40 PM PDT
Podcast: Happy birthday Star Trek! Let's celebrate by revisiting some old favorites.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 12:39 PM PDT
Has the toilet-proof iPhone finally arrived?
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 01:18 PM PDT
Despite looking very similar, there are just enough design differences to the iPhone 7 from previous models that will keep most cases from fitting correctly.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 12:02 PM PDT
"Gas is still cheap? Better go buy that pickup so I can remember where I parked at the mall!"
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 12:11 PM PDT
Well, this is creepy. Some are blaming iron-rich soil, but others have a more disturbing theory.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 11:53 AM PDT
May the 16 GB iPhone rest in peace.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 12:41 PM PDT
The room-booking company says it's making changes to ward off repeated discrimination complaints.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 11:49 AM PDT
Fans can enjoy John Williams' famous soundtrack from "A New Hope" on this new collectible vinyl record set.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 11:40 AM PDT
Swayed by the product recall and other horror stories, three Australian airlines won't let you use the Galaxy Note 7 on board.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 11:31 AM PDT
You can't wear two watches, so it's time to get rid of one.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 11:37 AM PDT
Amazon's new Fire HD 8 tablet will be able to talk to Alexa. Meanwhile, playing Pokemon Go won't require you to stare at your phone anymore.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 11:28 AM PDT
As expected, Apple unveiled the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus today, sans headphone jacks and with dust and water resistance. Here's how to be among the first to get your hands on one of the new iPhones.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 11:13 AM PDT
Beam us up, Chief O'Brien. A Bluetooth-equipped "Next Generation" uniform badge lets you chat just like the crew of the Enterprise.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 10:48 AM PDT
Soon you'll be able to catch 'em all without taking out your phone. The Pokemon Go Plus wearable comes out September 16.
Posted: 08 Sep 2016 10:45 AM PDT
Headphone head honcho Daniel Sennheiser talks the Apple iPhone 7, immersive sound and how the future of sports TV will let you sit where you want.
|You are subscribed to email updates from CNET. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|